Businesses are increasingly challenged in their accounts payable and receivables processes to cut costs and improve performance with fewer resources. The ACH Network is a vital tool for improving cash flow, reducing operational costs and increasing customer satisfaction. Yet, even seasoned financial professionals are at times at bit fuzzy on the ACH’s full range of features, functions, benefits and requirements for the Procure-to-Pay/consumer disbursement, Order-to-Cash/consumer collections and Hire-to-Retire processes. The purpose of this webinar is to review ACH payment essentials for financial professionals in accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit, billing, treasury, accounting, finance, IT and others seeking a better understanding of ACH payments.
- Alphabet soup: EFT, ACH, EDI
- What you need to know about the NACHA Operating Rules
- ACH credits, debits and payment finality
- Remittance information and cash application
- Best practices for business and consumer payables and receivables
- Robert Unger, AAP, Senior Director Corporate Relations and Product Management,
- NACHA Amy Morris, AAP, Senior Director of ACH Network Rules, NACHA